If you are an organisation using Microsoft Dynamics NAV/AX, CETAS has developed a seamlessly integrated solution which provides Realtime API based IRP / GSP integration.
Organizations in India must be aware about the introduction of ‘E-invoicing’ mandate by GST Council, which requires businesses to report their B2B invoices to Govt. Businesses with a turnover of INR 100 Cr. and above are required to comply with E-invoicing effective 1st January 2021.
E-Invoicing or electronic invoicing’ is a system in which B2B invoices are authenticated electronically by GSTN for further use on the common GST portal. Under the proposed electronic invoicing system, an identification number will be issue d against every invoice by the Invoice Registration Portal (IRP)to be managed by the GST Network (GSTN).
Our solution covers E-invoice generation for all applicable documents including Sales invoice, Transfers, Debit/Credit Notes and Export Invoices. It also covers the invoices through eCommerce operators and Reverse charge transactions
CETAS Offers two approaches for the GST E- invoicing Process
- Real-time on document posting for companies with low transactional volume.
- Microsoft has released Cumulative Updates** for Dynamics NAV 2016 (to handle e-invoicing functionality). User can Export E-invoice JSON file from Posted Sales Invoice and Posted Sales Credit Memo.
- The downloaded JSON file can be then uploaded into IRP (Invoice Registration Portal) to get IRN/Ack No ..(Invoice Reference Number) as JSON file. User can Import JSON file to update IRN/Ack No in posted document
- Bulk/ background E-Invoice generation for companies which have a relatively high volume of transactions.
- CETAS has partnered with few GSPs (GST Suvidha Providers) to automate E-invoicing process. Dynamics NAV is seamlessly integrated with GSP’s Portals in turn with Govt IRP Portals to get IRN immediately when an invoice gets posted
Contact us today firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.