Information we collect
CETAS collects data as required by Microsoft’s AppSource to be able to provide the SaaS product, to be able to bill you and to be able to provide you the required support and other services (as applicable). CETAS may collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information You Give Us. CETAS collects your name, job title, company name, email address, phone number, as per the standard info collected in AppSource
Use of personal information
CETAS uses your personal information as follows:
- CETAS uses your personal information to provide SaaS product
- CETAS uses your personal information to communicate with you, respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- CETAS uses your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- CETAS uses your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- CETAS uses your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- CETAS may use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- CETAS uses your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
Sharing of personal information
CETAS may share personal information as follows:
- CETAS may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let CETAS share personal information with 3rd parties for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to those 3rd parties’ privacy policies.
- CETAS may share personal information when CETAS does a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- CETAS may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- CETAS may share information to comply with laws in the countries where we operate.
- CETAS may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- CETAS may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- CETAS may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- CETAS may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
To the extent CETAS and others have mutually executed non-disclosure agreements in effect then certain data collected from the AppSource will not be covered by such agreements.
Security of your personal information
CETAS strives to make certain that our servers and connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. CETAS has implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected. Unfortunately, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure and bad actors may defeat our security, CETAS therefore cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to or from the Site, Applications, or through the use of our services, and you provide this information at your own risk. ACCORDINGLY, CETAS DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THE THEFT, LOSS, OR INTERCEPTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DAMAGE TO, YOUR DATA OR COMMUNICATIONS BY USING THE SaaS Product, APPLICATIONS, AND OUR SERVICES. BY VISITING CETAS’ AppSource pages, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ASSUME THESE RISKS.
CETAS Information Technology Pvt Ltd
ATTN: Marketing Department
Ph2-21, 9th Cross Street,
Wood Creek County, St. Thomas Mount,
Chennai – 600 016
Any use of the AppSource pages related to CETAS SaaS Product (referred to as “Page”), is subject to the following terms. By using the AppSource pages of CETAS SaaS Product you agree to these terms. Do not use this SaaS Product if you do not agree to these terms. These terms were last revised on: 30th Oct 2018.
All text, graphics, logos, icons, images and other content contained on the AppSource pages of CETAS, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof are the exclusive property of CETAS or its licensors and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Content made available to you on this Pages may contain images or other pictorial or graphic work licensed to CETAS by 3rd parties. By downloading or accessing this content you expressly agree that your rights to use that content are limited and that you may only use this content on CETAS’s behalf, i.e. with the sole purpose to promote CETAS, and that you have no additional rights to the work.
CETAS’s AppSource Page is not designed for minors under the age of 18. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 18.
The AppSource Product and the Page related to such Product, therein are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. CETAS does not represent or warrant that materials on this Page are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. CETAS does not represent or warrant that this Page or its server(s) are free of viruses or other harmful components. CETAS reserves the right to change any and all content contained on this Page at any time without notice.
Limits of liability
In no event shall CETAS, or its offices, directors, shareholders or employees be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), or other form, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or the materials contained in, or accessed through, this Page.
Governing law and jurisdiction