Cloud technology sets the foundation of transformation for businesses. The adoption of cloud services worldwide has continued to accelerate at an incredible pace. For almost all industries, the cloud changes how people work, where people work, and the way people do business. While cost reduction is still a top priority, scalability and business agility have stepped to the forefront as primary reasons business are adopting cloud solutions.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central provides customers with a modern and familiar experience with built-in insights, Apps, embedded Business intelligence, and workflows to get you started. Microsoft Dynamics enables businesses to:
- Enhance productivity and reduce time wasted switching back and forth between business applications and email. Surface business tasks such as requests for quotes or invoices within Outlook and enable the user to take immediate action without leaving their inbox.
- Make better decisions when you connect data from accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, manufacturing, Supply chain and customer interactions to get an accurate end-to-end view of your business.
- Empower employees Cloud-based business applications and mobility enables businesses to put technology advancements into practice and make it easier to give employees the information they need to stay productive regardless of where they need to work and empower to act based on customer demand.
- Start and grow easily by accessing apps that fit roles, industries, and business needs. Start with your need and grow at your own pace so change doesn’t get in the way of your day today
With Dynamics 365 Business Central, data and insights are transformed
into actionable intelligence so you can:
- Deliver end-to-end information that provides insight across your
- Analyze data proactively to spot sales trends, identify your highest
margin customers, uncover underperforming product lines, and so
- Combine data from public sources to build a better understanding
of your customers and market opportunity.
Microsoft Dynamics seeks to bridge the gap for SMBs who may be struggling with harnessing the latest technology trends. Microsoft Dynamics can take your SMB into the cloud, and make it easy for you to pull and understand business insights.
Discover how Dynamics 365 Business Central gives you familiar tools that provide built-in insights, intelligence, and workflows—together in one flexible solution that evolves with your business. Read this Four Technology Trends Helping Businesses Thrive white paper and you’ll also learn why:
- Moving to the cloud is the foundation for any digital transformation.
- Using the right apps and productivity tools make siloed data come together in ways that give your teams immediate access to the information they need.
- Adopting internet of things technology encourages meaningful connections for employees and customers and presents new business opportunities.
To know more about the Solutions Dynamics 365 Business Central Capabilities, Implementation & Migration Service offerings and Success Stories. Please visit www.cetastech.com