Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Comprehensive ERP for your business
Implement the All-in One, familiar, easy to use Microsoft ERP Solutions in 4 weeks – CETAS Rapid Implementation
Grow your business with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, previously known as Microsoft Dynamics NAV (or Navision), is an ERP software that provides the security, mobility, and flexibility your business needs to thrive in a digital word.
Dynamics 365 Business Central is all-in-one Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions for small and mid-sized organizations that that automates and streamlines business processes and helps you manage your business in Dubai, UAE and Middle East. Highly adaptable and rich with features, Business Central enables companies to manage their business, including finance, manufacturing, sales, service, warehouse, project management, supply chain, and more.
Looking to migrate from Microsoft Dynamics NAV or GP to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Dynamics 365 Business Central drive more efficiency, reduce costs, and create a hyperconnected business that links people, data, and processes across your organization, enabling every team to quickly adapt faster and deliver results. Deeply integrated with Office 365 and built-in intelligence, Embedded Power BI turn your data into meaningful insights to make better, more informed, faster decisions, better collaboration, and productivity.
As a Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner in Dubai, UAE, Middle East, CETAS gives you a competitive advantage with Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation. Our solution offering puts flexibility at the core of your operations, enabling you to grow at your own pace and adapt in real time. That means you can start small with the right fit for your business needs, then you can extend Business Central as your organization evolves and grows. Watch how Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central helps you address your business challenges by enabling you to adapt faster, work smarter, and perform better.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central: Features
- Monitor financial performance: Better manage your cash flow, bank reconciliations, fixed assets, budgeting, and project costing, assets ROI, while shortening cycle times with the late payment–prediction extension.
- Accelerate financial closing and reporting: Reduce month- and year-end closing times with connected general ledger, accounts receivable, payables, and fixed assets data. Streamline approval workflows using Power Automate.
- Maximize financial visibility: Use built-in reports, Excel, or Microsoft Power BI and unlimited data dimensions to get real-time cash flow, financial reporting, account schedules, identify financial patterns, analyze trends, and improve business forecasting and finance department efficiency.
- Expand into global markets: Manage multiple currencies, exchange rates, consolidations, intercompany transactions, and localized taxation to eliminate the need for duplicative systems, reduce audit effort, and increase compliance with global regulations.
- Improve supplier engagement: Build better relationships with suppliers and convert the best offers to orders. Ensure compliance with internal and external policies with process governance and approvals.
- Get a holistic view of your inventory: Use the same costing method or different ones for inventory items, and easily move items between locations to control the quantity on hand using cycling counting.
- Predict stock replenishment: Replenish inventory based on actual, demand, and availability using built-in intelligence, sales forecasts, and expected stock-outs to automatically create purchase orders.
- Optimize your warehouse: Set up your Bins, zones including racks, shelves and use real-time data on every item’s zone, bin, and quantity to better fulfill your customers’ orders, picking process and speed up shipments.
Sales & Service
- Prioritize leads based on revenue potential: Keep track of customer interactions and get guidance on the best upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities throughout your sales cycle.
- Deliver on promised customer outcomes: Track customer agreements to quickly access details about prices, discounts, delivery dates, product availability, and fulfillment status.
- Ensure a smooth transition from sales to service: Register shipped goods as service items and keep the required details in one place so both sales and service teams can respond quickly to inquiries.
- Live up to your service promises: Effectively assign personnel to work orders and get an overview of service tasks and workloads. Keep track of service agreements to deliver reliable service to your customers.
- Improve project costing and accounting: Better manage projects using timesheets and advanced job costing and reporting. Develop and modify detailed budgets to help ensure project profitability.
- Optimize resource levels: Manage resource utilization by planning capacity and sales. Track customer invoicing against planned or actual costs on orders and quotes.
- Drive profitability with project insights: Get real-time business intelligence on project status, profitability, and resource utilization metrics.
- Produce within supply and capacity constraints: Implement manufacturing processes according to plan, even in agile and complex environments.
- Create detailed bills of materials: Define raw materials, sub-assemblies, or resources as a bill of materials that comprises a finished product or a kit.
- Support assembly-to-order: Capture special requirements within a bill of materials and pull directly from the quote and sales order during assembly-to-order processes.
- Use production orders or more complex processes: Register consumption and output across multiple bills of materials and routes. Reconcile scrap or deviations in consumption and output.
Data Security & Mobility
- Data access – Grant and restrict access to personal data on multiple levels, implement audit trails and set up your business to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Automatic Microsoft datacenter encryption – control of your mission critical business data and help it protect from unauthorized access with Microsoft datacenter encryption.
- Mobile access – Work wherever your business takes you, with full capabilities on desktop, tablet, or mobile, on-premises or in the cloud, across Windows, Android, and iOS devices.
- Automate workflows and processes: Optimize performance using Power automate to create workflows, automate cumbersome administrative tasks, audit trails, enterprise-level security, and AI.
- Better Collaboration: Stay connected and simplify work by installing the Business Central app in Microsoft Teams to share business data within your Teams chats.
Want to know how your business can leverage these features and capabilities?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for your Industry Needs
Talk to Our Industry Expert Team
Talk to our Dynamics 365 expert to get the best solution for your Industry needs.
Extend the Excel your Productivity and efficiency with CETAS Add-ons
Microsoft Dynamics Add-ons provide a way to extend the functionality of your applications and fulfill your specific business needs. Microsoft marketplace, AppSource helps businesses to find and evaluate their specific apps including certified apps from CETAS Dubai, UAE for their critical needs on top of Business central.
CETAS Apps for Dynamics 365 Business Central will help to accommodate your specific requirements, enhance the solutions’ overall functionality and maximize your Microsoft Dynamics Investment. Visit Microsoft Appsource for trials.
- NAVBUILD – Industry Solution for Engineering & Construction
- CETAS VMP 365 – Vendor Self Service Portal for Dynamics 365 BC
- CETAS PDC Manager – Manage your Postdated Cheques within Dynamics 365 BC
- PayPro 365 – Manage your Payroll within Dynamics 365 BC
- NB Assets – Manage your Preventive and Breakdown Maintenance etc. all within D365 BC
- CETAS QC – Quality Control for Dynamics 365 BC
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central - Benefits
Streamline your business to a new level with Dynamics 365 Business Central advanced features and capabilities
As a Dubai, UAE & Middle East Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner and Independent Software Vendor for unique Microsoft Dynamics 365 add-ons with a decade of experience in Microsoft BizApps across the Industries, you can count CETAS as the trusted Partner for implement, upgrade and support Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Our business central implementation services help you to accelerate success and get the most value from Dynamics 365 Business central Implementation.
Watch how you can drive transformative business results with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
CETAS Services for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Get unmatched Dynamics 365 Business Central services from trusted Microsoft Dynamics Partner in Dubai, UAE, Middle East and around the world. CETAS adopts a unique implementation approach, built in predefined business process, documentation, best practices, Azure DevOps framework, training methodology and quality standards delivers quick time to value, cost savings and lesser risk.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Implementation
Supercharge Your Growing Business with an All-in-One Solution- Try Today
Learn our Implementation Process
Our Selective Customers
Take a look at some of our customer stories that showcase how we bring value to our clients and their customers.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Rapid Implementation
Perfect for organizations that need assistance with getting up and running quickly with Dynamics 365 Business Central.